Our annual Achievements Ceremony pays tribute to those students who have truly gone the extra mile to achieve great success. It is a huge privilege to be selected from among the 10,000 students that study at the College each year, and a superb evening of celebration awaits them. The event couldn’t go ahead without the generous support of our sponsors. In return, we ensure they benefit from a range of promotional opportunities...
- Your logo and website link on our Achievements Ceremony website, which is linked from the main College site, attracting 57,000 views each month.
- Targeted advertising on our website with your own banner on the subject page you are sponsoring, plus subject related pages, for up to four weeks before the event.
- A mention on the College social media platforms leading up to the event, reaching our 15,000 followers.
- Your logo displayed on the sponsors’ board at the event, as well as on the screen on stage.
- Your advertising and/or promotional materials in a ‘goodie’ bag to be given out to all VIPs on the night.
- Your logo and/or company name printed in the commemorative event brochure given out to every attendee.
- Two VIP tickets to attend the event and a photo with the Principal and Chair of the Corporation. All photos will be taken in front of the sponsors’ board and displayed on the website gallery after the event.
- Early bird discount for sponsorship next year.
- A way of meeting your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility by supporting Bedford College, which is an exempt charity.
All for just £350
For many of our students their journey to success has not been easy, either personally, academically or socially, and the recognition that the ceremony gives makes a significant difference to them and encourages them to continue to strive for more.
In order to keep the ceremony accessible for everyone we keep ticket prices at a minimum, ensuring that, regardless of personal circumstances, students and their family and friends can attend and celebrate with us. However, this event costs the College a considerable amount of money each year; money that cannot be sourced from course funds. We therefore, have to rely on local sponsorship to fund this event.
To find out more about our package for this year’s event, please contact Karen Rabjohn at email@example.com, call her on 01234 291565 or use the form below.
VenueBedford Corn Exchange
13 St Paul's Square